My work involves exploring unconscious processes in organsations and in individuals as they relate to organisations. It includes:
- coaching with individuals, often using the Analytic-Network Coaching approach;
- experiential workshops and group relations events where people can learn about processes in groups;
- work with individuals to explore and understand themselves in relation to organisations, so that they can take up their roles more effectively;
- enabling change through understanding in organisations;
- academic research and writing on the theoretical underpinnings of this approach.
In many contexts it is appropriate to offer consultancy or facilitation as part of a team because additional insights come from working with colleagues. Partners are typically drawn from a range of networks.